- Users can search through lots of content and find the perfect asset that can be adapted for the perfect result
- Templates that can be resized means creating and managing less content but users still have all of the functionality that they need
- Templates can be resized to any size needed without losing the beauty of the design, as content flows to fill the space dynamically
- Users can be allowed to edit all of the copy, some of it, or any other rules that might be needed
- Translations can be provided, with automatic font-switching to ensure that text works no matter what language
- Copy can also be automatically updated based on rules – such as legal text automatically changing for different markets to meet local regulatory requirements
- Templates can also have if this then that functionality – if a user chooses headline A then the copy changes to match, etc.
- Users can be allowed to change images to match the message, either only choosing from a pre-set library of images stored in the DAM, or being allowed to upload their own images
- Users can be given the ability to crop images to fit – whether library or uploaded
- Users can also be enabled to add cobranding images to content -whether from a central library also stored on the DAM or stored in their own personal library or uploaded at the time of customization
- Users can convert template output into many different formats, including high-resolution, print-ready PDF, JPG, GIF, PNG or other formats
- Finished content can be published directly from the platform to either professional printers, content management systems or any other location that is needed
Click here to read a case study about how Elateral templates have helped a major financial brand serve the marketing content needs of a diverse user base.