- Simple creation of a brief using just key graphics and Excel
- Uses existing key graphics, no need for any redesign to create the brief – reduces time to market
- Activating a campaign is a simple as uploading the graphics and spreadsheet
- Users can search and find your campaigns in multiple ways – by brand, by product, by campaign, etc.
- Users can easily select only the items that they need from the whole kit – and you’ll know what they use with full-circle reporting to close the loop
- Users can choose to change any element of the graphics, using simple forms to request the changes from a designer
- If a user can’t find what they need they can request an entirely new item or a different version of an existing item
- Users change requests are sent to a designated agency who you can trust to do the work quickly (they have the original artwork) and on-brand, saving time and money for everyone
- Briefs are sent via the platform, removing the need for briefs to be sent by email, tracking tickets or job packets, and in a standardized format that eliminates rounds of clarification
- Users can approve the adapted artwork easily before receiving it ready for use
Click here to read a case study about how Elateral Production Brief has helped a major global brand to manage their content around the world.