Brandgility Content Reporting
Close the information loop and increase ROI with every campaign
Understanding what is useful to a local market and what else could have been useful informs future campaigns, making every campaign better each time.
Brandgility’s powerful reporting capabilities bring everything together with the business information and analytics that you need to make sure that your marketing is working. Get reports that will give you a clear understanding of who is using the platform and for what purpose.
Search term reports will show you both what your users are looking for and what they are finding, allowing you to refine your naming conventions and letting you know what additional content is needed.
Understand what your users would have asked a local agency to create for them if they didn’t have the Agile Brief tool.
Clearly see the approval chain and clear any bottlenecks.
See all orders that have been placed and their status at any moment. Understand what content is being used and where. See what your local markets actually use and save time and effort by not creating content that is not used. Close the loop between design and end-user and have a 360 view of the deployment of your global brands.
- Get a clear understanding of who in your user base is making use of the tools with clear user reporting
- Understand what is being searched for, which will inform you on what your users are looking for and what terms they are using
- Understand what your users are searching for but not finding so that you can either adapt your naming conventions or add content that is not present
- See exactly what your users are changing, what the changes are, and get a full understanding of what your individual markets need
- Understand what your users would have asked a local agency to create for them if this tool didn’t exist
- See the whole chain of approvals and where items may need to be nudged along
- See what orders are being sent and the status of all of them so that you can see your whole production process easily
- Use reports to run your system efficiently and make the decisions on what to update or revise
- Reports are self-service, which means that you can give access to them to specific users and they can come in and pick up the data when they need it
- Close the loop on your content production chain – with this reporting, you will be able to fully understand how well your content meets the needs of your market, what else they may need, and to see what they might have otherwise taken offline to an agency outside of your awareness