Brandgility is DAM-agnostic. We can connect with all leading DAMs (StyleLabs, Adobe Experience Manager, OpenText, Adam, Zonza, etc.) and our extensible integration architecture makes it easy to plug-in to your DAM if it is not on our list. Brandgility can even connect to multiple DAMs at the same time, to bring a single consistent search and view to your distributed marketing assets. Once your DAM is connected, Brandgility can use your product shots, brand elements, and third-party logos dynamically in templates to make sure that they always use the latest version.
If you don’t have an enterprise DAM in place, don’t’ worry – Brandgility has you covered. The built-in Brandgility Asset Warehouse module is a DAM for all of your template assets and provides a simple and powerful place to store all of the marketing assets you wish to use with your Brandgility templates.
- Maintain one single source of truth for all digital assets across your whole organisation
- Build multiple outputs in multiple formats from any single asset
- Build a flexible taxonomy through hierarchical metadata which matches your organisation’s structure and update this as the business changes for all your assets
- Create central campaign assets that are adapted locally by regional teams – creating customized promotions that still uphold your global brand DNA
- Use analytics to better understand your assets, so that you can increase return on investment (ROI).
- Save time by bulk uploading and batch editing assets
- Quickly find existing assets or discover new ones
- Archive and expire assets in line with your organisation’s and regulatory retention guidelines
- Control who can see what and when and prevent unauthorised use of assets
- Increase collaboration during asset creation between design teams and the business, while using your existing approval workflow
- Full range of fulfilment options including download, file conversion, proof downloads, printing via a range of print workflows or distribution to any electronic repository
Click here to read a case study about how the Brandgility DAM has benefitted a major global client.