Elateral MSCTM: Technology & Integration
Elateral MSCTM is a fully-featured, cloud-powered platform that can meet just about any kind of brand communications challenge.
Some of MSC's core technological specifications:
- Enterprise-grade hosting: First and foremost, your brand assets will be stable. It also means you'll be able to manipulate them rapidly
- Industry-leading security structure: With some world-leading brands in our stable, we've made security a competitive advantage
- Web acceleration: Our clients are global and demanding. They can't face a slow-down in server response times when doing a global launch. We have the horsepower to make sure that doesn't happen
- Cloud storage and scaling: Cloud means you can access the same stuff anywhere. And you can scale up or down without capital expense. It also means your peak needs will always be met
- Industry coverage: Elateral MSCTM caters for needs across industries and makes best in class solutions of one sector easily available across the full spectrum of clients
If you want, we can help you to integrate Elateral MSCTM with other enterprise applications and processes. Here are some examples:
- Single-Sign-On (SSO) – Single-sign-on (SSO) and Identity Management integration
- Digital asset management (DAM) – Elateral MSCTM can draw on assets stored in existing DAM or content management systems and dynamically publish them into campaigns syndicated and managed by Elateral MSCTM
- Partner relationship management (PRM) – Elateral MSCTM can integrate to draw on partner profiling and accreditation data, deep-linking to campaign capabilities within PRM or for MDF or Co-op redemption against campaigns executed in Elateral MSC
- Marketing resource management (MRM) – Elateral MSCTM can integrate with your MRM application and become your syndication, distribution, and execution engine
- CRM and lead management – Direct marketing campaigns handled by Elateral MSCTM can be associated with lists in CRM applications and lead management systems
- Translation memory systems – Master text can be routed to translation memory systems for content leveraging, glossary indexing and translation to create localized text.
- Email management – The Elateral Branded Email module is designed to integrate by default with a third party service provider
- Production management – Management applications for print management or production workflow systems at print service providers.